Do you trust airlines with your luggage? Of course not, no sane person would. So what do you do if you want to keep an eye on your luggage? You get a luggage monitor/tracker.
These little tracking devices are real lifesavers when it comes to taking care of your luggage. Airlines are prone to mistakes, so it is only prudent that you keep track of your own things. This is even a necessity if your luggage contains something of value.
The 5 Best Selling Luggage Monitors:
- TRAK WORLDWIDE: Real time luggage locator anywhere in the world - sends notifications to your phone when checked-in luggage has arrived safely with you
- TRAKDOT IS IN: Track which city your luggage is in on the ground even while inside metal containers such as trucks, cars, hardened suitcases and parked aircraft - free iOS/Android app
- REST EASY: Trakdot's patented GSM based smart technology is both FCC Certified and FAA compliant.
- SERVICE FEE: To activate Trakdot, an annual $24.99 is required - this pre-pays the local cellular network required to report its location anywhere in the world
- IN-PACK: Original manufactured product supplied by Trakdot - 1x Trakdot, 2x AA Alkaline Duracell Batteries, Installed Worldwide SIM Card, Quick Start Guide - Limited 2 Year Warranty - Lifetime Support
- #1 Worldwide Luggage Locator: Automatic Worldwide Tracking with Cell-tower Connected Technology
- Accompanying App: Easy to use, with real-time notifications to your smartphone.
- Bluetooth: Proximity tracking alerts for a second layer of protection
- Long-Lasting Battery: Rechargeable Battery lasts up to 15 days
- Flight compliant: complies with most rigorous flight regulations, including FAA, FCC and TSA
- The world's best-selling Bluetooth tracker just got 25% smaller. Tile Mate easily loops onto keychains or attaches to anything you don't want to lose so you can find it fast.
- Use your smartphone to make your Tile Mate ring when it's nearby.Your Tile isn't where you left it? You can anonymously enlist help in the Tile community. With over 5 million Tile devices sold, it...
- Find your phone. Can't find your phone? Simply double press the button on your Tile Mate to make your phone ring -even on silent!
- See where you had it last. The easy-to-use, free Tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your Tile, so if you left it somewhere, you'll always know where to look.
- Battery life:One year from shipment: Charging:NoneAll activity measurements and calculations are estimates. Accuracy is affected by various factors including physiology, location of device, and...
- Stick your Tile Slim to the Luggage Tag frame using the included adhesive.
- The Luggage Tag attaches to the straps and handles of purses, suitcases, etc.
- With a Tile Slim-equipped Luggage Tag, keep track of your bag via the Tile app.
- Perfect for tracking vehicles, teens, spouses, elderly persons or assets
- Compact size goes anywhere | Attaches to vehicle or belt | Insert in backpack
- Track and map (with Google Maps) in real-time over the Internet
- $25 a month | No activation or cancellation fees | No contracts
- Get text or email when a person leaves an area (geo fencing)
Our Selection of The 5 Best Luggage Monitors:
Let us help you pick the right luggage monitor for your next trip. Here are five best luggage monitors/trackers on the market right now.
What best way for a device to report in but via cell signal. In the modern world, there is barely an inch of land not covered, making Trakdot very effective. This device is as big as a pack of cards, meaning it’s very portable and won’t take up much space.
The device will provide with a constant feed of the whereabouts of your luggage, but it doesn’t stop there. It will also send you a text message or an e-mail to tell you that your luggage has landed with you once it has been checked in. The tracker costs about 40 dollars, but there is a monthly subscription to be paid too.
One of the best little trackers you can purchase is the Ace Fox GPS tracker. This small and unsuspecting device is one of the most versatile trackers on the market and a truly ubiquitous device.
The GPS tracker has so many options but is so very small, there is no way you could dislike it. It not only allows you to track the movement of your luggage, kids, pets or elderly (pretty much anything it attaches to), but you have an option of inserting a SIM card and listening to what’s going on around it. It also features a microphone and an SOS button as added safety features.
Halfway through the article, we arrive at the most interesting device yet. Spy Tech will indeed make you feel like an actual spy, because, with this little thing, there is nothing you can’t track.
This tracker can be used to track anyone and anything and is nice, small, inconspicuous and compact. It allows you to use the internet and track the movement of whatever you’re tracking on Google Maps in real-time. The device allows you to set up a geofence, and you will get an automatic alert via a text or e-mail whenever the tracker leaves an area.
The best tracker is also the most inconspicuous one, and what is more inconspicuous than a tag. Dynotag is just one such a device – it attaches to any piece of luggage easily and conveniently.
This device is a passive GPS signal transmitter and will work anywhere internet can be found. The device has its own private web page where you can do the tracking, and you can do it with any device that has a connection to the internet. The tag is weather and impact-proof. To activate it, you will have to go to the manufacturer’s page and activate the device from there.
Our last item for today is the LugLoc Tacker. What appears as a tiny strip of plastic is actually a high-tech tracker. LugLoc is inconspicuous, small and very powerful.
The best thing about this little tracker is that it is compliant with most rigorous FAA, FCC, and TSA regulation. Just like Dynotag, the LogLoc is a passive GPS signal emitter, and you can access its exact position via the internet. Not only that, but the device connects to your Bluetooth as well, as an added security measure. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery that lasts approximately 15 days.
All in all, there are a lot of products, equally good products, for tracking luggage on the market. Like we said, you can never be too trusting when it comes to airlines, and you are sure to benefit from one of these small but stellar trackers.
Products You Might Like: