If you’re a professional photographer on a quest for the ultimate landscape photo, chances are, you’ll be carrying a lot of stuff. There is your camera, of course, additional lenses, maybe a tripod. And all that has to fit into one backpack, plus some food and water for the trip. Basically, what you need to do is a highly versatile backpack that will be able to carry all of your equipment, and be comfortable enough so you can keep moving without any back pain.
The 5 Best Selling Camera Backpacks for Hiking:
Here we list only the top five best selling camera backpacks for hiking from well known photography and travel gear manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all below listed camera backpacks can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- The Photo Sport BP 200 AW II fits a Mirrorless or DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon Rebel T5I with 18-135mm f/3-5.6, OR Sony A7II with 24-70mm attached), flash, adapter or extra lens, 2-liter...
- Keep your camera gear secure and in place while you hike, bike, climb, snowboard or run. Our new UltraCinch design features a custom pull-tab to cinch and tighten photo gear space in one swift action...
- Feel good as you move with your pack; the ActivZone harness is built to provide targeted comfort for active photographers
- Protect your gear from the elements. A built-in All Weather AW Cover safeguards photo and personal gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- Multiple attachment points allow you to secure extra gear to the pack, such as a tripod or trekking poles,This pack will fit any DLSR without an added battery grip accessory. The following models will...
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The Hatchback 22L fits a DSLR with attached lens (up to 18-105mm zoom), 2-3 extra lenses, a flash, built in memory card pocket, a tablet or 11" thin laptop, water bottle, and...
- SAFE, SLEEK, MODERN. The Photo Hatchback offers a modern design, with all the carrying capabilities you need. This high performance pack has multi-functional compartments and organization. The...
- GRAB AND GO.Use the removable padded box to customize your kit, or remove it for a functional day pack.External Dimensions- 11.42 x 9.25 x 19.88 in. Camera Compartment- 8.86 x 4.53 x 7.68 in. Top...
- GET COMFORTABLE. Designed for those with a fun, active lifestyle, the Photo Hatchback has multiple adjustment points for a custom fit via shoulder, sternum and waist straps. With SlipLock attachment...
- ALL WEATHER PROTECTION. A built-in All Weather AW Cover offers extra protection from rain, snow, dust, and sand. Deployed from a zippered pocket at the bottom of the pack, you can keep your gear...
- Professional camera backpack for outdoor- Stylish design with hiking features ideal for all photography enthusiasts, all types of outdoor gadgets included(Waist strap, reflective strip, rain cover and...
- Double decker compartment- You can remove the dividers of top partition to store your clothes and food, a drawstring part can be extended 4 inches so you can put more; Bottom compartment of this DSLR...
- Light weight and roomy- XL camera backpack just weight 4 lbs, two compartments both can fit a pro-sized camera and 2 additional lenses, flexible dividers allow this camera bag compatible with most of...
- With the high-density waterproof camera backpack which comes with a rain cover, keeping your bag dry and dust free. Anti theft YKK zippers and high quality buckles are built to stand -40 degree...
- Innovative unqiue design - Two camera strap buckles allow photographer to hang the camera strap onto the buckles to distribute the pressure to neck. 30 days Free of return, 1 year warranty.
- Beaspire Camera Graphy Backpack Made of Waterproof Nylon with a Rain Cover Included
- The Main Compartment Itself Lined with a Fabric Cover,Fit for 1-2 DSLR or SLR Standard Size Photography Camera,1-2 Lens and Other Digital Accessories【Do not have Laptop Compartment】
- A Dedicated Design Tripod Pocket at the Bottom of the Bag,Keep Balance on the Whole Weight of the Tripod
- When Taking Out the Bag Insert It Can be Used as a Casual Bag with a Suitable Capability for Your Personal Stuffs. Detachable Waist Belt and Adjustable Sternum Strap Helps to Stabilize Pack
- 【Detail】Dimension 16.5 x 7.9 x 9 inch Weight 1.25 kg/2.75 lb
- Durable yet ultra-lightweight outdoor camera backpack for hikers and other sports enthusiasts
- Can hold an SLR camera body with lens attached, plus a camera flash, charger and batteries
- Padded, re-configurable side pocket offers easy camera access; padded back compartment for storing a tablet or laptop up to 13 inches
- Top-loading upper compartment with headphone cable access and drawstring closure; drawstrings can be used to hang hiking poles
- Side pocket for a tripod or monopod; front pocket; padded back and shoulder straps; adjustable waist strap
The 5 Best Camera Backpacks for Hiking:
If you’re in need of a camera backpack right now, you’ve come to the right place. For you, we’ve got five of the best hiking camera backpacks on the market below.
Our penultimate product is another Lowepro backpack. This is yet another high-class backpack and features almost all the commodities Lowepro Whistler does. The backpack is very spacious and can accommodate up to two DSLR cameras, eight lenses and even a 200mm one, plus a 15-inch laptop. The backpack has been made to facilitate easy and quick access so you can be as mobile and efficient as possible.
Of course, the backpack has been made to be as comfortable as possible. The straps have been made to distribute as much weight as evenly so your back won’t become sore after a long day of hiking. The pack can accommodate a tripod like the Whistler, but not the skies.
Second up, there is the Lowepro Whistler BP450. This is a more professional backpack and it will cost you somewhere around 300 bucks. However, with increased price comes better quality, and Lowepro backpacks are some of the best around.
This backpack is quite sturdy, and a perfect all-around item. There is no weather condition that the backpack won’t protect your equipment from – be it rain, dust, wind, dirt, your equipment will stay dry and ready or use. The spacious pack can fit a pro DSLR camera, three 58mm lenses, and you can also attach a tripod and skies if need be on the sides.
At spot number three is the Goin Hiking Camera Backpack. At about $25, Goin is the most affordable backpack you can get that will still satisfy your needs. The pack has enough room for a DSLR camera, few lenses and other camera equipment.
The pack also has an excellent waist strap and wide shoulder straps that will distribute the weight evenly, and reduce the strain on your shoulders. The dividers can also be removed, so you can use the backpack as a regular one. The entire thing is lined with special fabric that will keep your equipment snug and safe.
Last but not least is the Mind Shift Gear BackLight Backpack. This superb backpack can provide enough storage for anything and everything you want to take with you. 15-inch laptop/tablet? No problem. You can fit up to two cameras and 6 lenses into this well-organized pack, and you can mount a tripod/monopod on the outside.
It should also be said that the backpack is super comfortable. Not only because of the straps and weight distribution, but the very material is soft, and the protruded pads offer support to your back. The pack also has two large water bottle pockets.
Our first backpack is one of the most affordable. Costing only about $60, Zeznia is a very good choice if you’re on a budget. But be not fooled by the product’s low price. This backpack is no different than some of the most expensive ones.
The Zeznia has enough room for a 17-inch laptop, two camera bodies, four to six 300mm lenses, tripod, water bottles and much more. The backpack comes with a waist strap and ensures that the weight is distributed evenly over your body. It also comes with an all-weather rain cover that will protect your most valuable pieces of equipment.
And that’s it for our list. We hope you now have a good idea as to what to expect from camera backpacks. A backpack should not only be spacious, but comfortable too, and the ones on our list offer both of these benefits.
Products You Might Like: