Camping is by far one of my favorite ways to spend my time and I’ve been lucky enough over the years to learn a lot of camping tips and hacks from more experienced campers. Below you’ll find 17 camping hacks I wish I knew when I started. Gotta any great suggestions? Let us know in the comments.
1. Sandpaper a mason jar lid for strike-able match storage
2. Use duct tape to close a wound.
3. Make a gallon of water into a cordless lamp during a blackout
7. Use Burdock leaves as tin foil
8. Use frozen water jugs for long lasting cold in your cooler
9. Use Mullein leaves for Insoles (support and antibacterial).
11. Burn sage in campfires to keep mosquitoes away
13. Mini candles in bottle caps
14. Repurpose Ketchup Bottle for batter and other sauces
16. Bake bread, rusks and more in cans
17. Keep Mosquitoes Away with Pine Sol