When work takes you on constant trips, and you have to stay in hotels a lot, you will probably start to feel like the hotel rooms just aren’t safe enough. With nothing but a locked door between you and the burglar, you will feel like you aren’t adequately protected. But how can you make every room in every hotel or motel safe? You can do it with a travel door alarms.
The 5 Best Selling Travel Door Alarms:
Here we list only the top five best selling travel door alarms from well-known travel gadget manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all the below-listed travel door alarms can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- LOUD + ATTENTION GRABBING: High pitched 91 dB sounds when the home alarm is triggered. Loud enough to alert your neighbors, wake you up, and deter would-be thieves
- MAXIMUM SECURITY + VERSATILITY: Stay safe at home and while you travel. Perfect alarm system for front door, bedroom, apartment, dorm, or hotel. Can also use in windows.
- EASY SET-UP: Hold the thin blades together and slide them into the crack between the door and doorframe, loop the cord around the door handle, and set alarm. It's that simple, even your kids can do...
- COMPACT + PORTABLE: Perfect hotel door alarm and theft deterrent for your next vacation. Small and weighs less than 2 ounces. Easily fits in your suitcase, briefcase, backpack, laptop bag, or purse.
- INCLUDES: Built in LED flashlight, and two button cell batteries. Great additional personal security feature when traveling, in an unfamiliar environment, or when it's late at night.
- A great protector for home and travel, can be used as a door stop alarm and door stopper, its high damping rubber bearing can prevent the door sliding and prevent the bad guys into.
- Portable alert 3 sensitivity levels: Low - Medium - High, with an adjustable sensitivity switch on the side.
- 120dB loud alarm sound could scare intruder.
- It aslo can be used as common door stopper when turn down the ON/OFF switch, hold door in open position.
- No installation required & lightweight. Portable and easy way to add piece of mind when traveling or working alone.
- ULTRA PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Completely portable, easily to install/remove - use at home OR while traveling
- SPRING CLIP TRIGGER - alarm triggered with unauthorized entry
- POWERFUL 100DB ALARM - Alerts you of any intrusion and break in, loud enough to alert neighbors
- EASY INSTALLATION - Simply hang the unit over the doorknob and place the metal clip between the door and the doorjamb - no tools required
- Includes 2 Button Cell Batteries
- ATTENTION-GRABBING - when door pressure is applied, the extremely loud 120 dB alarm helps wake/alert homeowner or renter, helps deter intruder and possibly notifies neighbors (audible up to 1,000...
- VERSATILE WITH MAXIMUM SECURITY - features a non-skid pad to prevent door from opening while alarm sounds; ideal for bedrooms, hotels, apartments, dorm rooms, front doors, etc. - great travel alarm
- ATTRACTIVE & CONSUMER-PREFERRED - superior to other home security products, this premium white alarm looks great inside your home
- EASY INSTALLATION - no wiring needed; battery-operated (requires 1x9V battery); small screwdriver required to remove battery compartment cover
- EXTRA LEVEL OF SECURITY - provides battery status update with a low battery indicator
- Easy to use ,Easy to install, no wiring or hole drilling required.
- Just hang on the inside door handle, the piercing alarm will scare off any unwanted intruders, leaving you and your home well protected.
- 120DB Alarm Sounds when Door Knob Handle is Touched from Outside
- Use widely:For home ,hotel ,dorm,department,the small size ,good choice for traveling use.
Our Selection of The 5 Best Travel Door Alarms:
Place one of these nifty things in your hotel room and you will be able to sleep a little sounder at night away from your own home. If you’re in need of one, here are five of the best travel door alarms currently on the market:
The best travel alarms are always the simplest and the loudest, and Doberman Security Portable Door Alarm is just such one device. This little thing is not larger than a pendant, but it will produce a noise of up to 100dB. Not only that, but the device is simple to install, and, thanks to its small size, can literally fit into your pocket.
To install the alarm all you have to do is to hang it on the doorknob and place the metal clip into the doorjamb. At that point, the device is armed and ready, and you can finally go soundly to sleep.
Simple and reliable, Sabre Wedge Door Security System is one of the most affordable and best-performing travel security systems. This little wedge is not only an alarm but serves as break-in prevention. The wedge is placed beneath the door, so that when a burglar tries to open the door, he not only triggers the 120 dB alarm but digs the thing further into the ground, disallowing him to open the door.
The product features a special non-skid pad that won’t allow the wedge to move. It uses 1.9 V batteries, and it features an audible sound that will warn you when the battery is low.
Third up, we have a device from Feenm. This device is very similar in shape and size to Sabre, and delivers a performance just as good. As before, put the wedge underneath your door, put the battery in, and you’re all set. The device, upon being triggered, will emit a 120 dB sound, and the anti-skid pad will disable the burglar from entering through the door.
One more thing you should know about this device is that it has three distinct sensitivity levels. This is good for those who have pets like cats, so your cat won’t trigger the alarm if it opens the door, as they’re highly mobile during the night, and they won’t wake you unnecessarily.
Our penultimate product is Belle Hop Travel Door alarm. This little doohickey is similar to our first item, both in design and simplicity. The premise is the same, as you have a metal clip, and you insert it into the doorjamb. The body is then simply hung on the knob, and the next time somebody tries to open the door, they’ll be met with a powerful 91 dB scream.
The device also has a neat and convenient flashlight. This can be useful if you plan to give chase, or simply examine the damage to your door.
Our last device is yet another convenient little wedge. Just like before, put your device under the door (make sure there’s 1-3.5 cm clearance) and you’re good to go. As before, the device lets out a 120 dB sound that is sure to startle the intruder and wake you up. Again, the anti-skid pad will prevent the door from being opened ajar.
Also, the product is battery powered, adding a great convenience in case of power shortages.
And, there you have it, five awesome travel security accessories. These devices will keep you safe at night wherever you go. Small, cheap and compact, these devices are your ultimate traveling companions and your faithful guard hounds.