Do you trust airlines with your luggage? Of course not, no sane person would. So what do you do if you want to keep an eye on your luggage? You get a luggage monitor/tracker.
These little tracking devices are real lifesavers when it comes to taking care of your luggage. Airlines are prone to mistakes, so it is only prudent that you keep track of your own things. This is even a necessity if your luggage contains something of value.
The 5 Best Selling Luggage Monitors:
- The world's best-selling Bluetooth tracker just got 25% smaller. Tile Mate easily loops onto keychains or attaches to anything you don't want to lose so you can find it fast.
- Use your smartphone to make your Tile Mate ring when it's nearby.Your Tile isn't where you left it? You can anonymously enlist help in the Tile community. With over 5 million Tile devices sold, it...
- Find your phone. Can't find your phone? Simply double press the button on your Tile Mate to make your phone ring -even on silent! Water resistant : Up to IP57 standards. Sound : 88 decibel melody
- See where you had it last. The easy-to-use, free Tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your Tile, so if you left it somewhere, you'll always know where to look.
- Battery life:One year from shipment: Charging:NoneAll activity measurements and calculations are estimates. Accuracy is affected by various factors including physiology, location of device, and...
- Luggage Tracker with App: - This is a Bluetooth tracker tag connected with Smartphone via APP, which will remind you about the whereabouts of your baggage nearby. Both the tracker and your phone will...
- Accurate Locator Tags: - The smart suitcase tracker could connected to 30--50 meters in open area such as airport, indoor distance can be 10-30m, distance might be shortened by heavy roadblocks. When...
- Wide Usage in Travel: - Simply attached to your valuable belongs, suitcases, carry-on bag, computer backpack, baby stroller, even bike etc. Highly recommend for business trips or family vacations.
- Superior Power Capacity: - The lifetime of the battery is up to 5 years, never worry about powerless. The luggage finder includes 4 x CR2032 irreplaceable batteries.
- High Quality & Reliability: - High quality ABS material design provides the luggage tracker steady robust surface with strong scratch resistant and water resistant.
- GPS Tracker for vehicles, people, assets. New version of the famous GL300. As a welcome, Americaloc will add 2 extra months to your first service purchase. Service is USD 25 a month or even less if...
- Why this one and not other version. This is the longest battery life version with extended multicarrier coverage. No activation or hidden fees. Ready to use. Beware of cheaper trackers with less...
- Alerts: movement,parked, speeding, device on/off, low battery, entering or leaving zones, front button pressed.Battery life measured in days or even weeks, not in hours
- Real Time Tracking and 1 year of tracking history. Track from any computer, tablet or phone or just download our Android and Iphone APP. Works in the US, Canada, Europe and in almost every country in...
- 1 minute location updates while moving. Can be configured for location updates every 60, 30 or 10 seconds with no additional cost. This tracker is not an outdated 2G. This is the new version and it is...
- Trakdot Luggage Tracker, Black/Orange, One Size OPEN BOX
- Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that finds your phone, keys, and anything you don't want to lose - in seconds.
- Attach a Tile to an item and locate it by sound, by seeing its last known location on a map, or by marking it as "lost" and getting an alert when it's found.
- Find your phone! Simply press Tile to make your lost phone ring - even if it's on silent.
- Keep track of phones, tablets, keys, wallets, luggage, purses, backpacks, cameras, remote controls, kids toys, and more.
- Reduce frustration, and save hours of frantic searching with Tile
Our Selection of The 5 Best Luggage Monitors:
Let us help you pick the right luggage monitor for your next trip. Here are five best luggage monitors/trackers on the market right now.
What best way for a device to report in but via cell signal. In the modern world, there is barely an inch of land not covered, making Trakdot very effective. This device is as big as a pack of cards, meaning it’s very portable and won’t take up much space.
The device will provide with a constant feed of the whereabouts of your luggage, but it doesn’t stop there. It will also send you a text message or an e-mail to tell you that your luggage has landed with you once it has been checked in. The tracker costs about 40 dollars, but there is a monthly subscription to be paid too.
Halfway through the article, we arrive at the most interesting device yet. Spy Tech will indeed make you feel like an actual spy, because, with this little thing, there is nothing you can’t track.
This tracker can be used to track anyone and anything and is nice, small, inconspicuous and compact. It allows you to use the internet and track the movement of whatever you’re tracking on Google Maps in real-time. The device allows you to set up a geofence, and you will get an automatic alert via a text or e-mail whenever the tracker leaves an area.
The best tracker is also the most inconspicuous one, and what is more inconspicuous than a tag. Dynotag is just one such a device – it attaches to any piece of luggage easily and conveniently.
This device is a passive GPS signal transmitter and will work anywhere internet can be found. The device has its own private web page where you can do the tracking, and you can do it with any device that has a connection to the internet. The tag is weather and impact-proof. To activate it, you will have to go to the manufacturer’s page and activate the device from there.
Our last item for today is the LugLoc Tacker. What appears as a tiny strip of plastic is actually a high-tech tracker. LugLoc is inconspicuous, small and very powerful.
The best thing about this little tracker is that it is compliant with most rigorous FAA, FCC, and TSA regulation. Just like Dynotag, the LogLoc is a passive GPS signal emitter, and you can access its exact position via the internet. Not only that, but the device connects to your Bluetooth as well, as an added security measure. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery that lasts approximately 15 days.
One of the best little trackers you can purchase is the Ace Fox GPS tracker. This small and unsuspecting device is one of the most versatile trackers on the market and a truly ubiquitous device.
The GPS tracker has so many options but is so very small, there is no way you could dislike it. It not only allows you to track the movement of your luggage, kids, pets or elderly (pretty much anything it attaches to), but you have an option of inserting a SIM card and listening to what’s going on around it. It also features a microphone and an SOS button as added safety features.
All in all, there are a lot of products, equally good products, for tracking luggage on the market. Like we said, you can never be too trusting when it comes to airlines, and you are sure to benefit from one of these small but stellar trackers.