With its revolutionary tech specs and the entertainment oriented design philosophy, Xbox One is already making waves. The gaming community, however, is among the hardest to please.
Thankfully, there are already some heart-winning accessories up for grabs in the market. Of course, ‘headsets’ is the first category of accessories that draw attention. Here’s a look at the top headsets that have made the gamers’ community take notice already.
The Top Five Best Selling Xbox One Headsets 2016:
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE:Compatible with PlayStation 4,New Xbox One,PC and Mobile/ Tablet devices.Please note that you need an extra Microsoft Adapter if you own an old version Xbox One controller.
- HIGH QUALITY SOUND .Acoustic positioning precision, game telepresence is better. 40mm high flux neodymium iron boron/drive unit, effectively enhance the sensitivity of the speaker unit
- HIGH QUALITY MICROPHONE. Headset integrated mic with super noise-reduction function, can pick up sounds with great sensitivity and remove the noise.Long flexible mic design very useful and portable.
- COMFORTABLE FIT.Softness and good air permeability protein earmuffs, multi points presure head beam, accord with human body engineering specification.
- STRONG BRAIDED CORD:High tensile strength, anti winding braided line, with the designed specifically for gaming users and the design of the heart by wire.
- Compatible with the original Xbox One Wireless controller and the new white Xbox Wireless Controller - no batteries needed.
- Chat privately with your friends while gaming in crystal-clear digital audio
- Lightweight and comfortable for long gaming sessions
- Responsive microphone with adjustable boom
- Mute and volume controls at your fingertips
- An Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is already included with new stereo headsets designed for Xbox One. Just plug the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter that came with your headset into your controller...
- Most stereo gaming headsets with a 3.5mm audio jack (that use the CTIA plug standard) can get chat and stereo game audio directly through the Xbox One
- No need to connect anything to the console or TV/ receiver. A microphone is required for chat.
- Legacy stereo gaming headsets for Xbox 360 can get game audio by connecting the legacy stereo headset to the back of the Xbox One console using the S/PDIF port, or to the TV/receiver with RCA cables (...
- [SOUND CLARITY & OMNIDIRECTIONAL NOISE REDUCTION] Want to hear anything from every loud explosion and blast to the discreet footsteps of an enemy and enjoy your game to the fullest? The first step is...
- [LONG TIME GAMING SESSIONS WITH UNTACHED COMFORT] Don't compromise with your uncomfortable gaming headsets that cause your head to feel painful. These top notch pc gaming headphones with its super...
- [EFFORTLESSLY VOLUME CONTROL & ONE KEY MUTE] Apart from reducing outside noises and providing you with a perfect stereo surround sound, this striking LED lighting headset features on cable controls,...
- [ENJOY GREAT COMPATIBILITY] Gaming has no limits and neither do your gaming headphones! The 3.5mm connector will render you the unlimited opportunities. Perfectly match with your New Xbox One...
- [BEST SERVICE with 18 MONTH WARRANTY] As a company focusing on product quality and customer experience, we offer you a 18 month warranty. If you have any problems with the product, feel free to...
- ✔ Universal Compatibility: Works great with PlayStation 4 / Xbox One / Mac / Desktop / Laptop. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter if you own an old version Xbox One controller. 1 YEAR...
- ✔ Accurate Sound Pickup: Capture the sound of flying bullets, footsteps and all special sound effects throughout the game and deliver a clear, crisp and rich sound
- ✔ Clear Communication: Premium omnidirectional microphone can absorb sound sources in 360 degrees, making it perfect to chat with other players
- ✔ Built For Comfort: These PS4 headsets have nice thick padding on both the headband and the ear cups so that they can be worn comfortably for a long time
- ✔ Noise Cancelling: Closed earcup design covers your entire ears and cuts out external sound effectively, and with none of the irritating 'seashell effect' many headsets suffer
Oemsie’s Top Picks:
1. Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven Xbox One Headset
If it’s a complete package of features packed into a breathtaking design that you’re looking for, then Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven might end your quest. The audio quality delivered by this headset is unmatched, and takes your gaming experience to another level, making you feel totally immersed in the game play. Its foam cushions isolate your ears from audible disturbances, and let you enjoy a world of high quality in-game audio with surround sound.
Then, the speaker plates of the XO Seven are detachable and replaceable. You can style your headset in accordance with your mood, courtesy the availability of several colored speaker plates. Its noise cancellation mic ensures that you enjoy crisp and clear voice chats with your friends while playing. Intelligently placed volume controls make device handling easy. You can also enjoy your XO Seven with mobile devices
2. Polk Audio 4 Shot Headphone Xbox One
Hardcore gamers might be happily surprised to see this collaboration between the sound engineering and game development communities. The Polk Audio 4Shot Headphone is thoroughly compatible with XBox One, and many other devices. The first thing that’s bound to impress you about the Polk Audio 4Shot Headphone is the super stylish design, especially the all-black version of these headphones.
Smartly designed cushions almost pack your ears in foam, resulting in a superbly comfortable gaming experience. The near-field gaming mic is retractable, and hence never impedes your gaming delight. You can connect these headphones to the XBox One wireless controller, and hence enjoy audio controls conveniently.
The best part – the sound quality delivered by Polk Audio 4Shot headphone is as realistic and immersive as possible, courtesy the Polk Optimized Electro-Acoustic Tuning. Taking calls when you have these headphones plugged in to your mobile devices is easy, and a matter of a touch on a button. So, not only do you get to savor your gaming, but also can enjoy songs and movies in a much better fashion that you’d have ever done before.
3. Microsoft’s Chat Headset for Xbox One
Apart from being the heartthrob of brand loyalists, the Xbox One Chat Headset from Microsoft is an affordable mix of sleek styling and heart-warming product benefits. It doesn’t need any batteries, and connects easily to the wireless controller. When playing in multiplayer modes, you can chat with your buddies, with sound clarity that would make you feel as if you’re sitting next to the person you’re chatting with.
Certainly, it doesn’t get any better than the crystal clear digital voice quality of the Xbox One chat headset. Also, you won’t feel the sense of heaviness that bulkier and heavier headsets leave you with after long gaming sessions. Its microphone is pretty responsive, and comes with adjustable boom. You’ll be able to control the volume, and mute the audio with your fingers, courtesy the well placed controls.
4. Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Four
Apart from being a somewhat affordable shadow of Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven, this device brings together the essential benefits one expects from a gaming headset into a neat design. Not only does this headset add another dimension of mesmerizing and immersive audio to the game, but also lets you chat with friends. The, it’s retractable microphone makes it a lot more than just a gaming headset.
So, whether you’re about to begin chatting with somebody on Skype, or engaging in Xbox LIVE, the microphone will let you enjoy in the best possible manner. The mesh ear cushions of the XO Four keep your ears away from that nagging sense of heaviness associated with long gaming hours. Then, you can plug this headset into your smartphones and tablets, and enjoy movies and songs courtesy the breathtaking sound quality.
Our Top Five List in a Video:
Headset Comparison Table:
Note: The headsets compared below come from the PS4 Reddit community, but fortunately the majority of these headsets are compatible with the Xbox One, as as such the table is applicable and still very useful.
|Afterglow Dolby 5.1||$200||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Audio Technica AD700x||YES|
|Audio Technica ATH-M50||YES|
|Audio Technica ATH-AG1||$300||YES|
|Audio Technica ATH-ADG1||$300||YES|
|Beats Studio Wireless||YES||YES||YES|
|Bose Noise Cancelling|
|Bowers & Wilkins P3||$160||Yes|
|Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D||$150||YES|
|Creative Tactic3D Sigma||$90||YES||YES|
|HD One Headphones|
|iPod Headphones||Pack in – $79||YES|
|Klipsch Image One||Discontinued||YES|
|Koss Pro DJ100||$80||YES|
|Mad Catz F.R.E.Q 7||$200||YES|
|PS4 Stock Headset||N/A||YES|
|PS Vita Headset||N/A||YES|
|Polk 4 Shot||$159||YES|
|Sony Pulse Elite||$149||YES||YES|
|Steel Series Siberia V2 Frost blue||$99||YES|
|Superlux HD-681 Evo + Zalman ZM MIC1||$31 + $8||Adapter|
|Tritton AX 180||$70||YES|
|Tritton AX 720||$150||YES|
|Tritton AX Pro|
|Turtle Beach Ear Force Delta||$300||Yes|
|Turtle Beach Ear Force PLa||$40||Yes|
|Turtle Beach Ear Force Seven||$280||Yes|
|TurtleBeach Elite 800||$300||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Turtle Beach PS22||YES|
|Turtle Beach P11||$60||Yes|
|Turtle Beach PX4||$150||YES||Yes||YES|
|Turtle Beach PX5||$250||Adapter||Yes|
|Turtle Beach PX21||$60||Yes||YES|
|Turtle Beach X12||$60||Yes|
|Turtle Beach XP7||$280||Yes|
|Turtle Beach Spectre||YES||YES|
|V_Moda Crossfade LP||YES|
Products You Might Like: