If you’re a regular world traveler, or if you’re at least going once a year to Paris for your anniversary, you recognize the need for a universal adapter. European, Asian and American countries use different power outlets and different voltages – Europeans use 220V power circuits which could fry your 110V-tuned device.
The 5 Best Selling Universal Adapters:
- NOTE: This charger does NOT CONVERT electrical output current and voltage. Please lock the plug before plugging to the outlet.
- This charger adapter plug converts the power outlet only, Please don't use it with any high power appliances such as hair dryer, straightener and water heater. Please make sure your device carries a...
- Works in more than 150 countries including EU / AU/ UK / US / CN / JP / HK.
- Converts power outlet when traveling to other countries.
- Color: White.
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
- Poweradd Advantage: Advanced built-in protection AC outlets, nice for your laptop; smart usb port with embedded micro USB cable delivers the fastest charge speed into 2.4A for your iPhone, iPad ,...
- Input Voltage: 100V~240V, which can be widely used everywhere in the world (does not support voltage transformation), ideal for international travel while out of US.
- Universal: 5 international adapters (UK/US/AU/EU/JP Plug), compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, Most of Europe, Australia, Japan, Most of Africa, MidEast, Asia, China, etc. more...
- Portable and durable: Package dimension (8.5 x 5.1 x 2.6 inches), weights 7 oz w/o packaging; made of quality materials, performance and lifespan are guaranteed by Poweradd.
- UL and C-UL approved, Industry Leading 24 months limited product warranty and 24h*7d Customer Service from Poweradd.
- WORKS WORLDWIDE - This Universal Travel Adapter Works in Almost Every Country Worldwide Including Plugs and Outlets in the United States, Canada, Europe, UK, China, France, Germany, United Kingdom,...
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - Power Up Faster Without Taking Multiple Chargers on Vacation! Compact and Powerful World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA - ONSON Universal Travel Adapter Kit and Charger is Small in Size, Simple in Operation, User-friendly, and has a Unique and Sleek Design. The Construction is SOLID and STURDY. The...
- IMPORTANT - This Charger Adapter Plug Converts the Power Outlet Only, it Does NOT Convert Electrical Output Current and Voltage. Please Make Sure Your Device Carries an Electrical Converter When You...
- MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY - For Your Peace of Mind This Product Comes With Manufacturer's Warranty
- The Universal Adapter Plug allows you to plug your small appliance or comptuer into outlets around the world.
- Contains 4 international plugs
- Built in surge protector. Accommodates grounded and ungrounded plugs.
- This adaptor plug modifies electrical outlet, does not change the voltage, supports universal voltage 110V-240V.
Our Selection of the 5 Best Universal Adapters:
So, if you’re planning a trip abroad soon, you will need an adapter, but which one? Well, we’ve prepared a list of the most commonly bought and most widely praised universal adapters on the market.
One of the most widely used adapters is the Kikkerland UL03-A universal adapter. This adapter is very compact and folds very flatly, taking up as little space as possible. For this reason, it is a marvelous traveling companion, as it can literally fit in your pocket.
But the ability to fold isn’t the device’s best feature. This adapter is made of ABS plastic and is very sturdy, which is a quality you will definitely want. It is acceptable in over 150 countries, meaning there are very few places you can’t visit with this device onboard.
If you don’t mind packing a little bit more heat, there is the Bestek Voltage converter. This fine device can convert the voltage of over 150 countries to US 110V. This means that you can plug your phone in anywhere, or any other device for that matter, and you won’t fry it. It comes with 5 feet of detachable power cord and a body with three sockets. It also comes with three adapters that will cover most of Asia, Europe, and America.
This is a more expensive adapter, but, thanks to its incredible abilities and sturdy build, it’s well worth the money. It also comes with 4 6A USB ports.
Halfway through, we have the Travel Inspira Universal Power Plug. This is one of the most compact devices on the market, with all the plugs you need put into one item. In fact, Travel Inspira is the equivalent of a Swiss army knife, because all its attachments pop up.
Combined with excellent price, superb craftsmanship, and portability, this is one of the best traveling companions you can have. It’s suited for use in 150 countries, so your iPhone will never remain without a port to dock to.
Our penultimate item is the Skross World Travel Adaptor 3. This slightly bigger, but still incredibly compact device is just the thing for globe trotters. The device is acceptable in 150+ countries, like all our products, and comes with suitable attachments within one single item.
The best thing about it is that it has a very neat design. The singular plug houses all the attachments inside, and there are small levers on the side which you pull down to reveal the plugs. This is a slightly more expensive model than what you’d usually pay, but its excellent design and robust build make it very much worth the money you’re paying.
Last but not least is the Kensington International Travel Plug adapter. This adapter is very similar to the Skross, with the same lever design and multiple plugs in a single body. However, Kensington also has two USB plugs, allowing you to charge your phone or Macbook too. In fact, the adapter is capable of accepting and charging three devices at the same time.
The best part is that the Kensington actual costs less than the Skross, giving you more vale for the money.
A certified globetrotter should always be prepared, and a travel adapter is one of his most important tools. A good travel adapter is always necessary, as different countries use different voltages and different outlets, and using a wrong outlet may cause damage to your device, or is downright impossible. That’s why we decided to give you a hand, and our list comprises of the five best adapters on the market, all of which serve as a good alternative for one another.
Products You Might Like: