When work takes you on constant trips, and you have to stay in hotels a lot, you will probably start to feel like the hotel rooms just aren’t safe enough. With nothing but a locked door between you and the burglar, you will feel like you aren’t adequately protected. But how can you make every room in every hotel or motel safe? You can do it with a travel door alarms.
The 5 Best Selling Travel Door Alarms:
Here we list only the top five best selling travel door alarms from well known travel gadget manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all the below listed travel door alarms can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Sensitive 120 dB alarm
- Prevents door from opening
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Dual Function: Alarm & Door Stop - you can use it as common door stopper when turn down the OFF switch
- 3 Sensitivity Levels: Low - Medium - High (Has an adjustable sensitivity switch on the side)
- Sounds a loud 120 dB siren when protected door is opened
- No installation required - JUST requires one 9 volt battery (Not include)
- Portable - Perfect for your home, dorm room, hotel room,etc.
- 3 Sensitivity Levels - Low - Medium - High, with an adjustable sensitivity switch on the side.
- Also works as a wedge to prevent door from opening when powered off.
- Portable and easy way to add piece of mind when traveling or working alone.
- Extra loud alarm. 120 decibel alarm sounds when pressure is applied to door stop.
- No installation required. Requires one 9 volt battery.(Not included)
- Function: Ultra-slim round design for various Door/Windows, especially for sliding Door/windows. When illegal persons invade and make the doors or windows vibrate, it will start alarming and warns...
- The alarm will sound when the door/window is opened or touched
- Door and window alarm vibration sensor, 100dB loud Alarm sound, can be heard up to 50meters away.NO FALSE ALARMS
- Protect any window. Simply peel and stick the device to any window. The ultra thin design of this alarm makes it perfect for use with sliding windows. (Includes warning sticker which firmly keeps your...
- Package:5 x Door and window alarms with built-in LR44 Batteries. Perfect for any window (including sliding windows) in your home, office, garage, dorm room, or even RV
- Adjustable sensitivity
Our Selection of The 5 Best Travel Door Alarms:
Place one of these nifty things in your hotel room and you will be able to sleep a little sounder at night away from your own home. If you’re in need of one, here are five of the best travel door alarms currently on the market:
The best travel alarms are always the simplest and the loudest, and Doberman Security Portable Door Alarm is just such one device. This little thing is not larger than a pendant, but it will produce a noise of up to 100dB. Not only that, but the device is simple to install, and, thanks to its small size, can literally fit into your pocket.
To install the alarm all you have to do is to hang it on the door knob and place the metal clip into the doorjamb. At that point, the device is armed and ready, and you can finally go soundly to sleep.
Simple and reliable, Sabre Wedge Door Security System is one of the most affordable and best performing travel security systems. This little wedge is not only an alarm, but serves as a break-in prevention. The wedge is placed beneath the door, so that when a burglar tries to open the door, he not only triggers the 120 dB alarm, but digs the thing further into the ground, disallowing him to open the door.
The product features a special non-skid pad that won’t allow the wedge to move. It uses 1.9 V batteries, and it features an audible sound that will warn you when the battery is low.
Third up, we have a device from Feenm. This device is very similar in shape and size to Sabre, and delivers a performance just as good. As before, put the wedge underneath your door, put the battery in, and you’re all set. The device, upon being triggered, will emit a 120 dB sound, and the anti-skid pad will disable the burglar from entering through the door.
One more thing you should now about this device is that it has three distinct sensitivity levels. This is good for those who have pets like cats, so your cat won’t trigger the alarm if it opens the door, as they’re highly mobile during the night, and they won’t wake you unnecessarily.
Our penultimate product is Belle Hop Travel Door alarm. This little doohickey is similar to our first item, both in design and simplicity. The premise is the same, as you have a metal clip, and you insert it into the doorjamb. The body is then simply hung on the knob, and the next time somebody tries to open the door, they’ll be met with a powerful 91 dB scream.
The device also has a neat and convenient flashlight. This can be useful if you plan to give chase, or simply examine the damage to your door.
Our last device is yet another convenient little wedge. Just like before, put your device under the door (make sure there’s 1-3.5 cm clearance) and you’re good to go. As before, the device lets out a 120 dB sound that is sure to startle the intruder, and wake you up. Again, the anti-skid pad will prevent the door from being opened ajar.
Also, the product is battery powered, adding a great convenience in case of power shortages.
And, there you have it, five awesome travel security accessories. These device will keep you safe at night wherever you go. Small, cheap and compact, these devices are your ultimate travelling companions, and your faithful guard hounds.
Products You Might Like: