If you’re a professional photographer on a quest for the ultimate landscape photo, chances are, you’ll be carrying a lot of stuff. There is your camera, of course, additional lenses, maybe a tripod. And all that has to fit into one backpack, plus some food and water for the trip. Basically, what you need to do is a highly versatile backpack that will be able to carry all of your equipment, and be comfortable enough so you can keep moving without any back pain.
The 5 Best Selling Camera Backpacks for Hiking:
Here we list only the top five best selling camera backpacks for hiking from well known photography and travel gear manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all below listed camera backpacks can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Material : High Density Waterproof Nylon . Style : Hiking Camera Backpack / Hiking Backpack
- Capacity - Two Main Parts for Camera . More Than 2-4 DSLR and 4-5 lenses,15.6 laptop , allows for instant access to your DSLR and accessories.
- Compatible with Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic FujiFilm Olympus Pentax and many other DSLR cameras and lenses.
- Multi-purpose Design: Remove the inserts to convert the bag into A Multi-Functional Hiking Backpack .Use as a travel or leisure backpack that will keep up with adventures and trips!
- Dimension : 23 x 13 x 10 inches. The bottom Camera Shoulder Bag is included in the package .
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The Hatchback 22L fits a DSLR with attached lens (up to 18-105mm zoom), 2-3 extra lenses, a flash, built in memory card pocket, a tablet or 11" thin laptop, water bottle, and...
- SAFE, SLEEK, MODERN. The Photo Hatchback offers a modern design, with all the carrying capabilities you need. This high performance pack has multi-functional compartments and organization. The...
- GRAB AND GO.Use the removable padded box to customize your kit, or remove it for a functional day pack.External Dimensions- 11.42 x 9.25 x 19.88 in. Camera Compartment- 8.86 x 4.53 x 7.68 in. Top...
- GET COMFORTABLE. Designed for those with a fun, active lifestyle, the Photo Hatchback has multiple adjustment points for a custom fit via shoulder, sternum and waist straps. With SlipLock attachment...
- ALL WEATHER PROTECTION. A built-in All Weather AW Cover offers extra protection from rain, snow, dust, and sand. Deployed from a zippered pocket at the bottom of the pack, you can keep your gear...
- Professional Camera Backpack for Outdoor Hiker & Trekker - Stylish sports design for outdoor rugged use, all types of outdoor gadgets included such as waist strap, reflective strip, rain cover and...
- Lightweight & Well Protected Camera Chambers - Constructed with ultra-tight fabric provides durability and resiliency during outdoor activities; specially designed camera chambers for outdoor use to...
- Extendable Top-loading & Quick-access Bottom Compartments - Both compartments can fit easily a pro-sized camera and 2 additional lenses, and both are re-configurable for customized use. Quick-access...
- Breathable Backing & Smart Shoulder Strap - Breathable PE padded backing to provide breeze comfort during outdoor activities; smart should strap system allows photographer to adjust different weight...
- Patented Load-distribution Buckle - Instead of putting the strap of heavy camera on the neck directly to cause neck pain and bruises, the two load-distribution buckles allows photographer to hang the...
- Dimension: Approx. 55 H x 32 L x 20 W cm/ 21.6 H x 12.6 L x 7.9 W inch (H x L x W). Capacity: 40L.
- Material: The backpack is made of water-resistant durable oxford fabric, antirust metal buckles and breatheable sponge pads.
- Structure: A large compartment for several suits of clothes, umbrella, camera etc, a laptop sleeve for up to 15 inch laptop, a mesh side pocket and several pocket for your stuff.
- Occasion: With unique shape, buckles, handles and straps, it is a cool travel backpack, camping hiking knapsack or business bag. It can be used in flights.
- 3 Carrying Ways. It can be a backpack, handbag or shoulder bag (a detachable strap in it). The thick breathable mesh sponge pads in the shoulder straps keep you comfortable while the buckle chest...
- Attaches to virtually any backpack
- Secure locking system
- Perfect for the photographer on the go
- Backup safety camera strap
- Also compatible with the Movo MB1000 vest
Our Selection of the 5 Best Camera Backpacks for Hiking:
If you’re in need of a camera backpack right now, you’ve come to the right place. For you, we’ve got five of the best hiking camera backpacks on the market below.
Our penultimate product is another Lowepro backpack. This is yet another high-class backpack and features almost all the commodities Lowepro Whistler does. The backpack is very spacious and can accommodate up to two DSLR cameras, eight lenses and even a 200mm one, plus a 15-inch laptop. The backpack has been made to facilitate easy and quick access so you can be as mobile and efficient as possible.
Of course, the backpack has been made to be as comfortable as possible. The straps have been made to distribute as much weight as evenly so your back won’t become sore after a long day of hiking. The pack can accommodate a tripod like the Whistler, but not the skies.
Second up, there is the Lowepro Whistler BP450. This is a more professional backpack and it will cost you somewhere around 300 bucks. However, with increased price comes better quality, and Lowepro backpacks are some of the best around.
This backpack is quite sturdy, and a perfect all-around item. There is no weather condition that the backpack won’t protect your equipment from – be it rain, dust, wind, dirt, your equipment will stay dry and ready or use. The spacious pack can fit a pro DSLR camera, three 58mm lenses, and you can also attach a tripod and skies if need be on the sides.
At spot number three is the Goin Hiking Camera Backpack. At about $25, Goin is the most affordable backpack you can get that will still satisfy your needs. The pack has enough room for a DSLR camera, few lenses and other camera equipment.
The pack also has an excellent waist strap and wide shoulder straps that will distribute the weight evenly, and reduce the strain on your shoulders. The dividers can also be removed, so you can use the backpack as a regular one. The entire thing is lined with special fabric that will keep your equipment snug and safe.
Last but not least is the Mind Shift Gear BackLight Backpack. This superb backpack can provide enough storage for anything and everything you want to take with you. 15-inch laptop/tablet? No problem. You can fit up to two cameras and 6 lenses into this well-organized pack, and you can mount a tripod/monopod on the outside.
It should also be said that the backpack is super comfortable. Not only because of the straps and weight distribution, but the very material is soft, and the protruded pads offer support to your back. The pack also has two large water bottle pockets.
Our first backpack is one of the most affordable. Costing only about $60, Zeznia is a very good choice if you’re on a budget. But be not fooled by the product’s low price. This backpack is no different than some of the most expensive ones.
The Zeznia has enough room for a 17-inch laptop, two camera bodies, four to six 300mm lenses, tripod, water bottles and much more. The backpack comes with a waist strap and ensures that the weight is distributed evenly over your body. It also comes with an all-weather rain cover that will protect your most valuable pieces of equipment.
And that’s it for our list. We hope you now have a good idea as to what to expect from camera backpacks. A backpack should not only be spacious, but comfortable too, and the ones on our list offer both of these benefits.
Products You Might Like: