If you’re a professional photographer on a quest for the ultimate landscape photo, chances are, you’ll be carrying a lot of stuff. There is your camera, of course, additional lenses, maybe a tripod. And all that has to fit into one backpack, plus some food and water for the trip. Basically, what you need to do is a highly versatile backpack that will be able to carry all of your equipment, and be comfortable enough so you can keep moving without any back pain.
The 5 Best Selling Camera Backpacks for Hiking:
Here we list only the top five best selling camera backpacks for hiking from well known photography and travel gear manufacturers. All rankings updated in real-time and all below listed camera backpacks can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Compact and lightweight camera backpack offers hands-free transport of your photography gear
- Can hold a DSLR camera body with lens attached and up to 3 camera lenses or other accessories
- Back side fully opens for easy access to internal compartment; padded back and shoulder straps with chest strap for a comfortable fit
- Left side pocket with mesh can hold batteries and/or a charger; provides pen slots, key clip, and dedicated pocket for memory cards
- Right side pocket offers easy access to up to 3 camera lenses; space can be reconfigured to access camera or other accessories; front loop for securing a tripod or monopod
- 【Capacity Upgrade】10.8"*6.7"*17.3"; Backpack can hold one camera + multiple lenses (flash),and other photo essentials.
- 【Quality Material】This bag made of waterproof 600D polyester,scratch resistant, tear resistant; Grey 210 lining; PE board + EPE foam divider,strong and solid, shock relief and decompression.
- 【Safety Design】Professional backside access guarantees the safety of your gear, anti-theft; Rightside access lets you get your gear without putting the bag down.
- 【Easy Travel】Breathable air-mesh widened and thickened shoulder strap and back; Adjustable chest belt keeps the straps tight on you shoulders,reduce weight, easy for long time travel.
- 【Intimate Protection】Super practical backpack rain cover,anti-dirty anti-dust,better protect your camera essentials in the outdoor.
- Durable yet ultra-lightweight outdoor camera backpack for hikers and other sports enthusiasts
- Can hold an SLR camera body with lens attached, plus a camera flash, charger and batteries
- Padded, re-configurable side pocket offers easy camera access; padded back compartment for storing a tablet or laptop up to 13 inches
- Top-loading upper compartment with headphone cable access and drawstring closure; drawstrings can be used to hang hiking poles
- Side pocket for a tripod or monopod; front pocket; padded back and shoulder straps; adjustable waist strap
- Material : High Density Waterproof Nylon . Style : Hiking Camera Backpack / Hiking Backpack
- Capacity - Two Main Parts for Camera . More Than 2-4 DSLR and 4-5 lenses,15.6 laptop , allows for instant access to your DSLR and accessories.
- Compatible with Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic FujiFilm Olympus Pentax and many other DSLR cameras and lenses.
- Multi-purpose Design: Remove the inserts to convert the bag into A Multi-Functional Hiking Backpack .Use as a travel or leisure backpack that will keep up with adventures and trips!
- Dimension : 23 x 13 x 10 inches. The bottom Camera Shoulder Bag is included in the package .
- Professional Camera Backpack for Outdoor Hiker & Trekker - Stylish sports design for outdoor rugged use, all types of outdoor gadgets included such as waist strap, reflective strip, rain cover and...
- Lightweight & Well Protected Camera Chambers - Constructed with ultra-tight fabric provides durability and resiliency during outdoor activities; specially designed camera chambers for outdoor use to...
- Extendable Top-loading & Quick-access Bottom Compartments - Both compartments can fit easily a pro-sized camera and 2 additional lenses, and both are re-configurable for customized use. Quick-access...
- Breathable Backing & Smart Shoulder Strap - Breathable PE padded backing to provide breeze comfort during outdoor activities; smart should strap system allows photographer to adjust different weight...
- Patented Load-distribution Buckle - Instead of putting the strap of heavy camera on the neck directly to cause neck pain and bruises, the two load-distribution buckles allows photographer to hang the...
Our Selection of the 5 Best Camera Backpacks for Hiking:
If you’re in need of a camera backpack right now, you’ve come to the right place. For you, we’ve got five of the best hiking camera backpacks on the market below.
Our penultimate product is another Lowepro backpack. This is yet another high-class backpack and features almost all the commodities Lowepro Whistler does. The backpack is very spacious and can accommodate up to two DSLR cameras, eight lenses and even a 200mm one, plus a 15-inch laptop. The backpack has been made to facilitate easy and quick access so you can be as mobile and efficient as possible.
Of course, the backpack has been made to be as comfortable as possible. The straps have been made to distribute as much weight as evenly so your back won’t become sore after a long day of hiking. The pack can accommodate a tripod like the Whistler, but not the skies.
Second up, there is the Lowepro Whistler BP450. This is a more professional backpack and it will cost you somewhere around 300 bucks. However, with increased price comes better quality, and Lowepro backpacks are some of the best around.
This backpack is quite sturdy, and a perfect all-around item. There is no weather condition that the backpack won’t protect your equipment from – be it rain, dust, wind, dirt, your equipment will stay dry and ready or use. The spacious pack can fit a pro DSLR camera, three 58mm lenses, and you can also attach a tripod and skies if need be on the sides.
At spot number three is the Goin Hiking Camera Backpack. At about $25, Goin is the most affordable backpack you can get that will still satisfy your needs. The pack has enough room for a DSLR camera, few lenses and other camera equipment.
The pack also has an excellent waist strap and wide shoulder straps that will distribute the weight evenly, and reduce the strain on your shoulders. The dividers can also be removed, so you can use the backpack as a regular one. The entire thing is lined with special fabric that will keep your equipment snug and safe.
Last but not least is the Mind Shift Gear BackLight Backpack. This superb backpack can provide enough storage for anything and everything you want to take with you. 15-inch laptop/tablet? No problem. You can fit up to two cameras and 6 lenses into this well-organized pack, and you can mount a tripod/monopod on the outside.
It should also be said that the backpack is super comfortable. Not only because of the straps and weight distribution, but the very material is soft, and the protruded pads offer support to your back. The pack also has two large water bottle pockets.
Our first backpack is one of the most affordable. Costing only about $60, Zeznia is a very good choice if you’re on a budget. But be not fooled by the product’s low price. This backpack is no different than some of the most expensive ones.
The Zeznia has enough room for a 17-inch laptop, two camera bodies, four to six 300mm lenses, tripod, water bottles and much more. The backpack comes with a waist strap and ensures that the weight is distributed evenly over your body. It also comes with an all-weather rain cover that will protect your most valuable pieces of equipment.
And that’s it for our list. We hope you now have a good idea as to what to expect from camera backpacks. A backpack should not only be spacious, but comfortable too, and the ones on our list offer both of these benefits.
Products You Might Like: